Sunday, August 23, 2009

Celebrity recycled dads, courtesy of FameCrawler

I don't really follow celebrity news. Until tonight I had been only vaguely aware that some famous old guys have young wives and are therefore likely recycled dads.

Thanks to a blog called FameCrawler and its "Boys Still Swim" category (beware of the flyover -- you may see Rod Stewart in a Speedo), I now know of a few confirmed celebrity RD's, including:

A friend recently hit me to the fact that Dennis Quaid is one of us.

And the guy I have always pictured as the stereotypical RD -- long before I was one myself -- is Garrison Keillor. There's a nice NYT profile of him here.

If you know of another famous RD, please name names in the comments. But I'm still more interested in knowing about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment